Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cooper's Baby.......

Cooper believes that Avery is his own personal baby doll. He likes to put her in the baby doll stroller and push her around. She seems to enjoy it as well. Here they decided to take a break and watch a little bit of a cartoon together.
I believe Avery believes she is a princess and enjoys Cooper pushing her around everywhere. I mean, to the kitchen to get her drink, outside to see the birds and then to the step to watch a little tv.
She is our princess and Cooper's baby doll.
We love these crazy two kids, especially when they can play together. NICELY!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Thats sooo sweet!! I wish Audrey and Jake were more like that...They have their moments, like when Jake gets in trouble, he cries out for sissy to hold him...lol..Hey I'd love it if you added me to your blog list!! ..have a good week..kiss baby girl for me!!