Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to School

This past Monday was back to school and our Coo was NOT ready...........
He finally woke up and looked so adorable! Still a little sleepy but still adorable!
I think he is ready and excited.
Such a sad day for me. I think when he goes to school in the states it will be harder for me. Not sure why but I think it will.
Still got his Spider Man "pack pack" Nana!
Hanging his bag outside his classroom.
Was excited to see some of his friends from last year.
I was so happy to see some of his friends were in there from last year. His class had about 20 in it last year. They hired more teachers this year and now only has about 8. So I think that will be great for Coo to learn more and get more of that one on one attention.
We are praying that Coo will be a light for the people and that they will see something different in him. Well, except from him being a crazy little gringo! We are so excited to see what the LORD has in store for you this school year Coo!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Cooper looks so cute and excited about going to school! We will be praying for him and that God will use him in a mighty way. Thank you for all the work you and your family are doing for the LORD!

melissa said...

Ahh...Our sweet boys are going to school already! I cant believe it!! Jake has already gotten in trouble being too loud one time...lol....of course...ha ha..Tell Coop we're sooo proud of him and his spiderman backpack...love ya!