Thursday, October 28, 2010

They're Coming Your Way

We had to start packing some of the tubs because the team was graciously going to take some stuff back for us! Avery was so excited that she started dancing on the table when we would try something on her to see if it fit or not.
We will have to work on the modeling poses later.
This is one of my favorite pics. She looks so sweet and innocent ;)
But hope you are ready Baga and Nana because we are sending them to you. They are in the tubs and ready to go. As Cooper always says, "I wanna go to Tennessee."
They really thought we were going to let this happen. Can you tell how excited they were? They seriously DID NOT want to get out of there.
They might not be coming back with the team but we will see you all in about 7 months!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't begin to tell you how excited I would be if I opened up one of my tubs and saw your 3 precious blessings inside! What a wonderful treat that would be! You have the sweetest, happiest children! Love you and praying for all of you!