Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sleepy Time.......

I LOVE sleeping pictures of my kids. They always look so peaceful and cute.
Or do they?
Avery has started potty training and it must be too much for her.
Poor little Peanut couldn't even finish her last few bites of lunch.
Here is a little video of Tink asleep on her potty. The Ostertag family was over for games and Kaitlyn was trying to talk to Avery and then told us, "Avery isn't answering me.... I think she is asleep." She was right! It was hilarious. Poor thing. She is trying so hard with the potty thing.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh my goodness! I have just laughed my head off at that. Poor Avery! We have to take the laughs when we can get them though don't we? Especially when it comes to potty training!!

bekah said...

that is HILARIOUS! poor girl!