Monday, December 22, 2008

Little China Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is our little niece Mei Ling! We are so excited that she is officially in the family and in the arms of her parents and brothers! They have been working on the process for at least two years now and we just Praise the Lord in his timing and for this precious Christmas gift! I really wish I could be in the states to welcome this little girl home! Mei Ling and her cousin Avery will be very close one day. They are only a month apart. She is so beautiful and we give God all the glory for him placing her in the McNelly and Mercer family. We love you Mei Ling!
Mei Ling and her mommy! Gina and Kevin are such wonderful parents and have been very big mentors to us. I know this little girl will get much love, nurturing, guidance and prayer daily from her wonderful parents. She is such a lucky little girl to have such Godly parents!
Is this not the cutest family? It is just so complete now! I know they have been waiting on this day for so long. I can only imagine the feelings that they are going through. I am sure little Mei Ling will get tons of loving from her big brothers. Just make sure you save some of that love for me little princess. Your Aunt Katie can't wait to eat you up!
Congratulations McNelly's on your new little girl! She is truly a bundle of joy and so beautiful!
My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing yes, I will sing praises. 
Psalm 57:7

3 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

What a beautiful Christmas present! God always has perfect timing with his most precious blessings. I'm sure she will be loved so much by her new family!

Unknown said...

We can't wait until Mei Ling and Avery can play together. What a sight that will be. Then Cooper will have to get Jackson and Cameron to help him against 2 little bossy girls. Right Cooper?
Nana