Sunday, December 7, 2008

Museum in Costa Rica

Part of our barefoot class we all went to a museum. I would have to say that this is the first real art museum I have ever been to. It was very interesting. Especially since some of the things looked like I could have done it and some things look like Cooper did it. But most of it was pretty neat to look at. The building was actually the first airport in Costa Rica that mostly only politicians used. This balcony is where family use to stand and watch the planes come in!

These next few pictures are suppose to show the aging woman. I am sure you will notice what I mean.
Darin and Josh thought they would get on it as well.
I just thought this was very neat. 
Wake up Darin, you're dreaming.
If you had this picture, would you feel like someone was always looking at you?
They said this represents some of the woman of a certain kind back in the old days of Costa Rica. Said they were all very short with big hands and feet. 
This picture is suppose to symbolize conception. On the left is the egg and on the right is......... can you tell?
This is a park now, but it is where the runway thing was for the planes to take off and land. Excuse us though. It was very windy and cold. That is why I have my jacket on, plus Darin's sweat jacket.

No comments: