Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Sweeties Love Their Sweets......

The kids favorite treat is ice cream. Cooper got to buy an ice cream cone when he was out with Daddy and as soon as Avery laid eyes on it she just had to have some. Thank goodness Cooper was in a good mood and wanted to share it with her.  I am also happy Darin is getting use to trying to capture all these great moments for me. He didn't even think twice to hurry and grab the camera and start clicking  away!
She really could not get enough! 
I also now notice how tall Cooper is really getting. He looks like a giant next to Avery! I know, there is two and a half years between them, but still he is getting taller.
Look how wide she opens that mouth. She loves the ice cream. Just like her Daddy, Papaw and Uncle Matt!
Cooper was trying to get him some bites in but she would just wait with her mouth wide open!

I wish we had a picture of them together because this was the finished protect of how they both looked. That has to be the cutest messy face ever.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Too cute! Avery is a woman after my own heart. What a good big brother Mr. Cooper is for sharing.

Mrs. Derby said...

Oh my goodness! How I miss these two little babies! You guys look amazing and Outback well I will not go there with my sheep and? lamb and who knows what else we have. But really how cute are they? Can you please give them some loving from us

Jenny said...

They are both so cute! Cooper is such a sweet big brother to Avery! Those pictures are just precious.