Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Day........ TOGETHER!

Well we were able to spend another day with Baga. Cooper was super excited because we were going to the castle (the Children's Museum). He even went out in the yard and picked a flower to bring in to us.
Waiting for Darin to get the tickets so we could go in the "Castle".
One of the first things to do is the earthquake. I love the face mom has in this picture. We were enjoying watching her expressions more than the earthquake.
Cooper wanted to be a pirate, but obviously not with me!
I bet you have never seen a cowgirl with a pacie in her mouth, have you?
Cooper loves dinosaurs. Could you tell?
Everyone had to try the mirror thing out. It was pretty comical. There are plenty of pictures of Darin doing it but I will have to show them to you later! I thought I put one on here but I didn't it and I really don't want to start uploading these all over again. Sorry D!


Cooper loves brushing teeth! Looks like Baga does as well!

Avery was not so sure about this one. Maybe because her brother was going wild and jumping and throwing the balls everywhere. That usually does it for her.
This was Avery's favorite part being able to get out of the stroller and run around some!
Even though he is a wild man, you have to admit he is pretty adorable!
Our big fireman with a little head!
Cooper thought is was pretty cool that Daddy got in there. But he sure didn't want to get in there after Daddy. I don't blame him though. I wouldn't want to either.
This is one really neat slide.
Avery got to do a little shopping. One of her favorite things. As soon as we go to a store she whines to get in the buggy. I am hoping I will have me a little partner in crime since Cooper only likes to look at toys and not clothes.
Cooper does like shopping here though. I think because he doesn't get in trouble for taking stuff off the shelves! Do you notice how much he has in his buggy?
This is Coop finally checking out! 
Then it was finally time to go home and get ready for bed. Baga loved that they both had little Elmo bottoms.
He had a great day! Baga and the "castle", now if he could just see Papaw and Nana and his nine cousins!

What a great day we had to be together! Family is just such a blessing!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The "castle" looks like so much fun! Your kids are just adorable. They always look so happy. You can tell they are very loved! I'm sure your mom enjoyed every minute with her grandbabies!

melissa said...

Avery is getting sooo big!! You look great cousin,,,how are you feeling,,,sick still?? I pray for your pregnancy often...talk to you later,,we are planning a 1st bday soon!! love, mel