Friday, September 18, 2009

So Frustrating...... But Up to Date Now

Well I am up to date on our pictures now. Only because I broke our computer and have lost all of our pictures from the entire last year! I was so upset. I was still about a month behind on blogging pictures so now those are just completely gone. I only have the ones that I have blogged. It is just so upsetting because it was Avery learning to crawl, walk, First Thanksgiving and Christmas, tons of funny pics of Cooper and then all of our friends in Costa Rica that a good chance we will never see again.

I was so sad when I did it but Darin was great about not getting mad at me. I was just trying to get out of the chair and guess I didn't really realize how big my stomach had gotten but just knocked it right off in the floor. I am so grateful for how Darin took it because we were without the computer for a week! Darin even had to miss the Tennessee game and even getting to see scores because we didn't have the computer.

But we are now up to date and believe me I am putting all pictures on cds. I don't want to go through that again! It still just breaks my heart knowing all the pictures that are gone that were just so adorable! So please make sure you backup all of your stuff!

No comments: