Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lambert's Last Day!

The kids had tons of energy and it was such a beautiful day!
Here are the kids running out in front of the house with their cups in their shirts. It was pretty funny watching them trying to drink out of them while the cup was in their shirt! I wonder who started this one? If I was doing a bubble questionnaire I would fill in the 0M!
Little baby Ashlyn. It is so sad how fast she is growing.
Seriously, can you get more adorable than this?
Ryan and his baby girl! Too sweet.
Now this is adorable!
I wasn't sure if Avery or Sam were enjoying it more!
I think this picture is hilarious. It reminds me of the one of Cooper that I decided not to post. It just looked like he was in to much pain.
It looked a little like this one ;0)

Ummmmmm...........Darin............I think it was cuter when Sam was on there with him!
Our little monkey girl!
QUESO!
Don't worry LilyBug, it is just a picture! You are still his one and only!
The "kids" running around the fountain.
I sure do miss you Sam. Kinda wish I would have dressed up more for ya ;)
The BOYS!
Coop's favorite picture! I think Cooper thought Ryan was only there for him. He constantly asked him to fight with him or to watch SpiderMan with him. Ryan didn't seem to let Cooper down either. He would even watch SpiderMan after Cooper would find something else to do. What a sacrifice........ considering he loved it!!!!
We had such an awesome time with you all and can't wait to see you guys again!
Thank you so much for giving up a week to come here with your little girl and seeing our work here. Not many people would do that so we really appreciate you all for being obedient to the call. Thank again!

No comments: