Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here is goes with the Letter "F".....

  So Ginger is playing the letter game which is like chain blog where you get assigned a letter and then you have to think of 10 things to use with that letter that you like. You can see her blog to the left of mine which is "Days Go By" and also "Buhl Castle" has joined in on the fun. So maybe you can learn a little more about me and some more about my friends as well.
  You would like to play along you can leave a comment saying that you would like to join in on the fun and I will assign you a letter. I think everyone that reads the blog that also blogs has already joined in, but just in case there is someone that hasn't got to do the letter game you can now join.

  So Ginger assigned me with the letter F. So here are ten things that I like that start with the letter F.

I give praise and thanks everyday that I am a child of God the Father and have been Forgiven of my sins so that I may spent eternal life with him!!!!!

I have a very loving, Faithful and trustworthy husband.

I love my Family. They are such a blessing to me. My kids are pretty cute too :)

I could eat every meal of just French Fries. I know Ginger that isn't the healthiest meal but I just can't get away from them.

This one is going to sound awful but I think it is hilarious to watch people Fall. I could watch America's Funniest Videos all day of people just Falling.

One of my favorite seasons is Fall. I just love seeing all the colors and great weather.

I have been blessed with great Friends. They can be such an encouragement. Thanks to all my Friends. I really love you all.

I love to laugh. So therefore I love to be around people that are Funny! Especially Uncle D! He can always crack you up.

And the last one I can think of is Finding time to sleep. Anytime the kids close their eyes, I am right behind them trying to catch a quick cat nap as well. I love to sleep.

  I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks Ginger for the fun little blog chain.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Love the list Katie! I am so glad you played. I love these things and learning more about my friends.