Friday, February 13, 2009

How Many Years???? No Way!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary to you. Happy Anniversary to you. Happy Anniversary Nana and Papaw. Happy Anniversary to you! I know it isn't until tomorrow but wanted to be one of the first one's to tell you! Sorry Ang and Heidi, I guess I am the favorite la nuera (daughter-in-law), just kidding, just a chance to use one of my new vocabulary words!
We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
Here are a few pictures Cooper has taking on skype. It is so hard that this will be the only pictures we have of our family pretty soon! You two still look great though.
You can see Cooper with the camera in the lower left hand corner taking the picture! He is too funny!
Well Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for being such a great influence on all of us. You both are a great example of a christ centered marriage. We are so blessed to have as parents, in-laws and grandparents!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the tribute to our anniversary. It's 35 years...that's a long time. I can't believe you put all those pictures on your blog. Angie got to read your comment with me. She and Heidi will have to do a lot to top this one, Katie... and not to mention Gina and Jill. Bless you our sweet children. Happy Valentine Day. I love you, Mom

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day and thanks for honoring us. Thank you so much this is the best present we could get. Getting to see you and our babies is so special. Keep skyping us. We look forward to it. Have fun at the park. Give Cooper and Avery a kiss. I love you, Dad/Papaw Paul.

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot Katie! Now what are we going to do to top that? You even beat me to the punch in calling them. Oh, well, I guess you are just faster than me. Anyway, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! The pictures were great! Katie we really enjoy seeing the pictures of your precious little ones. We really miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! And remember that there are a bunch of people in Tennessee that love you all! P.S. Mei Ling enjoyed looking at the pictures of her cousins while sitting on my lap eating puffs from the can. She giggled when I pointed Cooper and Avery out to her. Can't wait for you to meet her in person.