Monday, October 19, 2009

New Way to the Bathroom........

Cooper decided to lock the bathroom door. The only way to get it unlocked is through this little window from our front porch. It goes to the very back of the bathroom behind the toilet and a little piece of wood. So Darin had to help Cooper in there and then try to lift him up and over that piece of board.
I have to say I thought it was hilarious watching Darin trying to fit somewhat in that little window. We were teaching Cooper a lesson making him do it since he is the one that locked it, but after seeing this I am pretty sure he would have had to be the one to do it anyways!
Oh Darin, you always crack me up!
Finally Cooper comes out. He thought it was the neatest thing that he decided to do it again. But we didn't find it as amusing that time. Only the first time was it cute!
Cooper's new favorite way to go to the bathroom is through the little window! Trust me, we don't let him do it.

No comments: