Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Avery and Her Haynes.........

One night Avery was crying standing at the fridge door. I thought she must have wanted milk so I tried to give that to her and it just didn't satisfy her. So then she starts crying and saying, "My David, my David." Then I noticed she was pointing up to the Haynes picture. She loves her Aunt Becky and Uncle David so much. For you of those who don't know who these people are, they our a family from our home church who have been here on the field in Guadalajara for 8 years. The Lord has truly blessed us with letting us be here to meet them and get closer to them. As you can see. Our kids just adore them. I am thinking we might send Cooper and Avery back with them when they go on stateside ;)
Avery had to have their picture to hold and then just fell asleep holding it. I guess they were here comfort thing for that night!

Here is just a few more sleeping pics of Ashlyn in her new little play tent thing that we got here. She really enjoys it, well until her brother and sister try getting in there with her!

Thank you Lord for putting us with the Haynes. They have incredible leadership and are awesome friends. Our kids have really adored them almost since day one here. They made the transition so easy for all of us. We love you Haynes and are truly going to miss you all so bad!

No comments: