Monday, February 22, 2010

"Burning Energy"

The weather has been beautiful lately. Some rainy days but just beautiful when not raining!
The kids were so excited that we were getting to go to the park in our neighborhood. Avery thinks she is so big now that she has to walk on her own to the park!
I love the pathway to the basketball court!
Avery loving the swing! She thinks it is so funny when Darin pushes her.
Cooper goes to this thing every time.
They have so much fun together when playing at the park. I don't like how fast they are growing but do love to see Avery getting older where she is able to play with Cooper.
A few attempts on trying to get a picture of all 3 of them:

I think this is such a sweet picture of the two of them. I don't think Cooper was very comfortable in the tree but it made for a cute picture!
Is he not one of the prettiest boys you have ever seen?
Our blue eyed princesa #2!
Darin trying to push Avery on Cooper's bike. Only problem was she couldn't reach the peddles when they were all the way down.
She was so proud though!
Me trying to ride with Avery. Problem was that I was way too big for the bike!
It is so sad to see that my hips are the same size of my husband's. He still loves me though ;)
Momma's girl! I love it!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Those pics of the kids are so sweet!! and so are you too, of course,,lol,,Im lovin your bangs!!...I cant believe how much Ashlyn has grown!! and that shes gonna be 5 mos soon..seems like yesterday , you were here for papas funeral...your kids are beautiful, sorry I havent written in awhile, been very busy w/Pampered chef...give my love to the kiddos, and take care of yourself...Love you cous!!