Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hippoty Hoppity Easter Has Come and Gone

I know, I know. I am a little behind still on blogging. My goal is to be caught up before mom gets here. I really don't have to blog about all the stuff I do but I want to so the grandmas can see their kiddos and so the pictures will always be on here. After loosing 10 months worth of pictures I like to have back ups everywhere now.
But anyways........ Here is the kids easter bucket!
It looks like tons but believe me that thing is not full. There are phones books and stuff under a blanket to give a full affect.
Cooper didn't know what to think! He was so excited when he saw the stuff.
Here is what our little artist did while she was upstairs waiting on me to finish the basket!
Don't worry Baga, it all some out in the wash!
Cooper didn't even have time to look up for one picture he was so excited.
Avery loved the little light that Nana sent her. She used it as a microphone. Notice that she also got into the chocolate already? Just like her daddy!
Ashlyn got the concept of her teether toy just not where she was suppose to chew on the toy.
Now on to dying the easter eggs!
Avery was so serious during all of it.
Darin had to show Cooper how to do two colors. He might have enjoyed it more than the kids :)
Such a cute little egg dyer.
The part Avery did NOT like was the part where she had to wait for the egg to be colored.
She meant business though. She even put on Cooper's wristbands!!!!!!!!
Such a pretty girl!
YES! I caught you! Let the kids do them now :)
Our beautiful eggs!
Thank you Nana for sending the light up eggs and the stuff to color the eggs. Also thank you Baga for sending the great candy! We are so blessed with some wonderful grandmas. Love you both!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It looks like your Easter was lots of fun! I love Avery's bunny shirt! :) I am thankful for blogs so our friends and family can "be there" for everything! Love you all!