Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sleeping Sound and........... Silly?

I love seeing sleeping babies but I think these are funny!
Ashlyn is so spread out and relaxed. I think because it is so HOT here that this way feels the best!
After we took the picture we did realize that her shirt is a little small :) Guess mom needs to bring the 3-6 months clothes with her!
Cooper fell asleep with his fake teeth in. Oh this boy cracks me up. We could almost take a picture of him every single night. Last night we went to a birthday party and they gave the boys Power Ranger plates. Cooper was so excited that he had to sleep with it. When I went up their to make sure he was sleeping he had the plate on his head :) I was to exhausted to go back downstairs to get the camera but it really was funny!
I had to pry them out of his mouth hoping he wouldn't bite me!
Little moments like these you cherish!

No comments: