Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cooper's Heart

This morning Cooper randomly said, "Mommy, remember when Papa was awake up and played with me on the playground? I was so proud of him. I would be so happy if he would wake up and play with me on the playground but now I am so sad because he died to go with Jesus."
It is so hard for kids to understand but such a learning process for them to understand the true meaning of the love of Christ and eternal life with him. Thank you Lord for the blessing of Cooper and his sweet gentle spirit and heart!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cooper,
"I would be so happy if he would wake up and play with me on the playground too and I am so sad because he died to go be with Jesus." I am so glad that you loved Papaw so much Cooper. He loved you so much too. Keep looking at his pictures so that you won't ever forget him. I know you miss him....So do I. I love you Cooper!!! Nana